Pixel Launcher was first introduced with the Google Pixel devices last year. Since we have now the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL device out there, so we also got the Pixel 2 Launcher Apk version P-4275643. You can download and install it on your Android device and make it look like the Pixel 2 device with Stock Android. Now talking about what’s new in this Pixel 2 Launcher which was previously missing, The top new change is the circular folder icons, and the Google search bar transformation from top of the screen to the bottom.
Thanks to AndroidPolice here, for making a detailed hands on Pixel 2 Launcher experience. You can check it out there. Below are some main features of Pixel Launcher apk. There are complains that it didn’t worked properly on many Samsung devices including Galaxy S8+, Note 8, or the Galaxy S7. If you have these devices you can download and check it yourself. I have downloaded it on my Nexus 6P device (it works great) but still I can’t access my Google Now page while swiping left to right.
Some people have commented (here) that their weather update is not working now. So I can’t guarantee a complete success while installing the first update. m
Main Features of Pixel 2 Launcher Apk:
Pixel Launcher is the home screen experience for the Pixel and Pixel XL phones by Google. Personalized information from Google is just a swipe away.
• Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
• Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
• Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go or long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.
Here is the official Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL Stock Wallpaper: [Update: Pixel 2 All Stock Wallpapers]
Download Pixel 2 Launcher Apk :
To download the latest version of the app, you need to follow these instructions.
- Click on the given link below to download the Pixel 2 Launcher Apk.
- Make sure to enable the unknown source installation on your Android device.
- For that, Head to Settings > Privacy > Unknown Source Installation > Enable.
- Once done simply install the browser on your device.
- That’s it Done.