Download latest Open Camera v 1.41.1 Apk here: The best thing about Android is if you don’t like the stock apps, You can have better 3rd party apps you can easily replace the stock or simply dump it off. This practice has been followed by most Xiaomi users, who have tons of complains about the stock Camera app on their latest Xiaomi devices. So they mostly go to look out some better camera app for their MIUI loaded powerful, yet shitty software loaded device. If you have such a device and want to replace the original camera app, then go for the latest Open Camera app.
This Open Camera v 1.41.1 Apk is loaded with almost each and every feature which any user would dream for. If you are an experienced photographer then this Open Camera app has all the tweaks and tricks to utilize all the features loaded in your smartphones Camera Lens. Here you can read about some of the best features this camera app has.
Open Camera Apk main features:
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
* Dynamic range optimization mode.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
New Features added in Open Camera v 1.41.1 Apk for Android:
Improvements to HDR algorithm (problems with HDR photos coming out too dark).
Changing color effect or white balance is now faster, and no longer closes the popup (unless switching to manual white balance); for Camera2 mode, changing scene mode is also faster.
Improved performance when leaving Settings.
Pause icon now changes when pausing video (thanks to Johan Ejdemark).
Polish translation (thanks to Jacek Buczynski).
Various other fixes and performance improvements.
Download Open Camera 1.41.1 Apk for Android :
To download the beta preview version of the app, you need to follow these instructions.
- Click on the given link below to download the Open Camera Apk.
- Make sure to enable the unknown source installation on your Android device.
- For that, Head to Settings > Privacy > Unknown Source Installation > Enable.
- Once done simply install the browser on your device.
- That’s it Done.