Flash Player has always been the most important and vital resource for all Android devices. The ability of running the latest flash content inside your Android Stock Browser was a thing which Apple lacks back in days. Before the entrance of HTML 5, The Adobe Flash Player was considered as the life saving tool for the animated or Flash content to be viewed inside browser or even in some Apps. The stock Android versions use to have Adobe Flash Player pre-loaded in almost all devices running on Android platform. But later when the Android 4.1 Jellybean was released, the developers decided to make it a choice for users, to either go for Flash Player or upgrade to the latest HTML5 content support. So there was no Flash Player for the latest devices. Although it was present on the Google Play Store, which was later removed.
But we are here with the official links of the Adobe Flash Player, which you can download and install on your Android devices. There are some of the latest Flash Player versions for Android 7.0 Nougat. All these Flash Player links given below have been tried and tested on older devices including the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, 5, 7 and 8. While the Samsung Galaxy S6, 7, 8 also able to download these latest Flash Player.apk files and run on these devices.
Beside this if you have any older device, running the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or the Android 4.1 , 4.4, Android 5.0, Android 6.0, Android 7.0 or even the upgraded Android 7.1 Nougat, you can download any version of the Stock Adobe Flash Players from the given links below. Here is the guide how to download and install Flash Player for Android 7.0 Nougat on any Android device.
Download or Update Flash Player for Android 7.0 Nougat:
All these updated version of ADOBE FLASH PLAYERS are given in the Apk file format. All you have to do is simply download and install them on your device. Make sure that you grab the right file for your android version. Here is teh step by step guide to download and install Flash Player or Android Nougat devices.
- First of all make sure that you know the exact Android version installed on your device.
- For that move to Settings > About Phone > Android Version or in some new phones move toe Settings > About > Software information.
- Once you check-out the real Android version loaded on your device, you can grab the link from the given list below.
- Now to download these third party APK file on your Android device, you need to enable the unknown source installation on your device.
- For that Go to Settings > Privacy > enable Unknown Sources
- or in some new Samsung devices, its in Settings > Lock Screen & Security > Unknown Source > Enable.
- Once done, Simply download the desired Adobe Flash Player on your device and simply install it.
- That’s it.
Here are the list of links for the latest Android Flash Players for your Android devices.
Direct Download Links of Flash Player for Android 7.0 Nougat &(Android 4.0+):
That’s it, Hope you like to run the latest Flash Player on your Android Nougat device.