Here we go with the big new as one of the Tech giants, Microsoft has decided to accept payments in Bitcoins. This could be another huge news for the BTC crypto-currency. We are here with the guide to let you know how to add your money to Microsoft using Bitcoins. This will help people with large amounts of Bitcoins storage and want to spend some in coming days.
Bitcoins have been doing great lately with the amazing increase in their overall price in last week alone crossing the $5,500 mark and as of today reaching all high $5559.01 right now.
Here is the guide to let you know how to add your money to Microsoft using Bitcons.
How to Add money to your Microsoft account with Bitcoin.
Use Bitcoin to add money to your Microsoft account.
- Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Under Payment & billing, select Payment options.
- Select Redeem bitcoin, select the amount you want to add, then select Next.
- Review the amount of Bitcoin needed and use your digital wallet to complete the transaction within 15 minutes.
- On your PC: select Open in wallet and pay from your Bitcoin wallet on the same device.
- On your phone: scan the QR code on the page to pay from your mobile wallet app.
- If your wallet is on another device, you can copy the receiving address and BTC amount to the wallet on your device or the web and then make your purchase.
When you redeem Bitcoin to deposit funds into your Microsoft account, you can use it to purchase games, movies, and apps in the Windows and Xbox stores. You cannot use these funds to purchase items in the Microsoft online store.