YouTube TV App For Samsung Smart TV is ready to be announced and released for these state of the art Smart TV. The app will be made available for the latest Samsung Smart TV’s running on the latest Tizen OS. The developers at YouTube have announced this YouTube TV for the web, iOS and Android. But there was no app for the smart TV loaded with Android, Tizen or other operating systems.
They have now decided to launch this new YouTube TV app for Samsung Smart TV’s. Along with other Pre-Loaded Android TVs. The app will be release on Xbox One and Apple TV as well later this year. YouTube TV is now available in all top 50 metro areas, covering over two-thirds of the U.S. We’re expanding quickly, so visit tv.youtube.com and sign up to be notified when we launch in your market.
Here are some of the main features of the YouTube TV App for Samsung smart TV.
YouTube TV App for Samsung TV:
- Control your live TV experience with your TV’s remote control or game controller.
- For a more cinematic look, we made the background dark on your TVs.
- A new Live guide made for your big screen so you can get a sneak-peek at what’s airing soon.
- Never miss the action with our background playback experience built for your big screen.
- Easily pick up where you left off on another device when you get home.
How to Download YouTube TV App for Samsung Smart TV:
To download this YouTube App on your Tizen loaded Samsung smart TV you have to follow these steps.
Step 1)- Open the App menu using the Home button on your Samsung Smart TV’s remote.
Step 2)- Go for the apps category.
Step 3)- Search for the YouTube TV app from the search menu.
Step 4)- Once the app will be made available on the Tizen App store. You can simply download and install it on your device.
According to the official YouTube blog the app will be made available for the Samsung smart TV’s soon. You can download the latest version of the app on your TV.